It's time for most horse owners to start planning for spring... while my friends are starting their show season, I'm reflecting on how I fit into our local horse community. I've been dedicating a portion of my week to consulting and building others' dreams since 2012. While that may be monetarily rewarding, it really does go beyond that for me. Building websites and helping others to grow their own business definitely gives me a sense of accomplishment. It is just as fun for me as growing my own business and seeing that thriving. Every time I see a new milestone passed or a new add on that a company or an individual that I work with is succeeding with, it feels like our "team" is winning. It is rewarding in ways I never expected, and helping others succeed certainly has added to my own happiness. I'd like to say "thank you!" to those individuals who have trusted me with their dreams, and allowed me to play my small part in their successes. It has been a pleasure working with every one of you up to this point! Here's to a bright future for us all in 2014!
In response to the impact made by individuals and businesses each year on the environment, we are taking action! Darkhorse Web Design invites you to participate in our year round Recycling Program. The program is free and easy. Anyone is welcome to drop the acceptable items off at our acceptance locations, or you may contact us to arrange for pick up from your work or business in the Houghton area.
At this time, we accept only these items for our recycling program:
1. Any brand of printer cartridge, or toner. (New, used or partially used.)
2. Digital cameras, any brand. (We are not set up to accept cameras that use "film" at this time, only digital.)
3. Ipads, ipods, tablets, or GPS devices. (Working or non-working)
4. Video gaming systems (consoles or handheld systems working or not.)
5. Cell phones (working phones are sent to "Cell phones for our troops." Non-working phones are recycled.)
6. Laptops (We can accept 2003 to the present models only, as the laptops are refurbished and donated.)
For more information visit our website or follow this link:
Just about finished with this one, Michigan themed website created using the clients' clipart and website graphics. We designed a 3 dimensional logo in the customer's business colors. Turning out really nice, customer seems very pleased! Check it out at: www.tackup.net